You are searching about A-Story-That-Will-Convince-You-To-Stop Saying Let Me Know If You Need Anything, today we will share with you article about A-Story-That-Will-Convince-You-To-Stop Saying Let Me Know If You Need Anything was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic A-Story-That-Will-Convince-You-To-Stop Saying Let Me Know If You Need Anything is useful to you.
How to Increase Your Concentration Power
Before going deeper into the subject, let me narrate you a story from the life of Swami Vivekananda to give you an idea of the power of concentration.
Once in America Swami Vivekananda was seeing some boys. They were standing on a bridge trying to shoot eggshells floating in the river. Eggshells bend up and down. The boys couldn’t beat any of them. They fired the gun many times, but always missed the target! They noticed Swami Vivekananda watching them. So they called him: ‘Well, you see us. Do you think you can do better?’
Swami Vivekananda smiled and said: ‘I will try.’
Then the boys said: ‘It’s not as easy as you think!’
Swami Vivekananda took the gun and aimed at the egg shell. He remained very still for a few minutes. Then the gun fired. He fired twelve times, and hit the eggshell every time! The boys were very surprised. How can a person kill eggshells like this? They thought. They said to Swami Vivekananda, ‘Well, sir, how did you do it? You must be a practiced hand.’
Swami Vivekananda laughed and assured them that he had never handled a gun before.
‘Whatever you are doing,’ he explained, ‘the secret of success lies in the power of concentration. Put your whole mind into it. If you are shooting, your mind should be only on the target. Then you will never miss out. If you are learning your lesson, think only of the lesson. Boys are taught to do this in my country.’
The power of concentration is the only key to the treasure of knowledge.
How to improve your concentration
1. Understand what concentration is: “Concentration is taking your mind off of many things and putting it on one thing at a time.”
2. Watch other people concentrate. Go watch a good action movie. In between, look at the people in the theater. What are they doing? They are perfectly still, eyes barely blinking, and their breathing slow. It would take a really big distraction to break their flow of attention. These physical symptoms can give you a hint about ways to increase your own concentration.
3. Avoid constant sensory input. Multi-tasking (trying to do more than one thing at once), loud noise and visual stimuli (such as from a TV) make concentration more difficult, and being around or doing too much of them can put you into a habit of inattention that can be hard to break. .
4. Make it a point to give your full attention to whatever you are doing. Don’t let anything confuse you. It really helps to be in a quiet place, but you can learn to block out outside noise if needed.
5. Stay calm. Deep concentration is a matter of increasing or directing your life-force or conscious, cosmic energy. The more of these types of energy you have, the better. Scattered energy doesn’t help. It must be calm, focused energy. Learn to focus calmly and learn to be calmly focused.
6. Learn techniques to increase and control your energy. One such technique is Paramahamsa Yogananda’s Shaktikaran exercises. Controlling your energy is an important first step toward the ability to focus deeply.
7. Take a break. Go outside and breathe deeply or take a brisk walk. Tell yourself to do this often and you’ll be able to return to your task recharged and ready to focus more creatively.
8. Learn to meditate. Meditation is the most powerful of all concentration techniques. Learn some simple meditation techniques and practice them for at least five minutes every day.
9. While meditating, watch your breath – don’t control it in any way, just observe. It teaches you to focus your mind on one thing at a time. As you observe your breath, it will slow down along with your mind (this is scientifically well-documented), and you will move into a dynamic, peaceful (but sleepy) state. Your mind will become recharged and creatively receptive.
10. Take rest. The biggest factor affecting concentration is rest and this has been proven by research. You need to keep your mind quiet for concentration. But if you don’t rest well, your mind will become distracted. Make sure you are getting the right amount of sleep at the right time. Also keep a regular sleep schedule, and this can be a key step in concentration.
11. Choose a place of your choice for concentration. Obviously some places are better than others. School libraries, study lounges and private rooms are best. Above all, the place you choose should not be confusing. If you want to concentrate on your work, try to stay away from others.
12. If you want to master the art of concentration, make a controlled and balanced diet. Overeating creates a huge digestive burden and can make you feel queasy and sleepy. Eating light and healthy meals can help you increase your ability to concentrate. As Thomas Jefferson said, we rarely regret eating too little. It’s likely you’ll find that you need less food than you think to satisfy yourself.
13. Exercise frequently. Our ability to concentrate depends a lot on our physical fitness. If we are tired, unhealthy and suffering from numerous minor ailments, concentration will be more difficult. Of course, concentration is still possible, but it is more difficult.
14. Helps improve oxygen flow to the brain. Blood is the main carrier of oxygen in our body. But gravity causes blood to pool in the lower half of our body and not push as much oxygen to the brain, where it helps improve concentration. To help oxygenate the brain, get up and walk around every so often to get the blood pumping.
15. Practice doing one thing at a time, and do it to completion. If you’re jumping all over the place and starting a new project before finishing the last one, you’re telling your brain that it’s okay to switch from one subject to another. If you really want to improve your concentration, start by trying to convince your brain to finish one task before moving on to the next.
16. Work at a desk, not your bed. Your bed is where you sleep; Your desk is where you work and concentrate. Your mind subconsciously creates these types of associations, which means if you’re trying to work in your bed, you’re sending your mind a “sleep” signal. This is counterproductive because you are actually asking your brain to do two things at once (announce and sleep). Instead, tell your brain to concentrate or sleep by choosing your workstation carefully.
17. Try five more rules. The five-plus rule is simple. Whenever you feel like giving up or losing focus, ask yourself to do five more of what you’re doing. If it’s a math problem, do five more problems. When it’s read, do five more pages. If it thickens, do another five minutes. Find the strength deep down to do five more of whatever you’re doing.
18. Try the keyword technique. In this simple technique, all you have to do is find the right keyword for what you are studying or doing and whenever you lose concentration or feel distracted or your mind wanders to something else, start repeating that keyword in your mind. . You come back to the subject at hand. The keyword in this technique is not a single, fixed word but varies according to your study or work. There are no rules for choosing keywords and any word that a person feels will bring back his focus can be used as a keyword.
Remember, concentration is the powerful tool that can make you conquer all your dreams if you build it strong and use it correctly!
Video about A-Story-That-Will-Convince-You-To-Stop Saying Let Me Know If You Need Anything
You can see more content about A-Story-That-Will-Convince-You-To-Stop Saying Let Me Know If You Need Anything on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about A-Story-That-Will-Convince-You-To-Stop Saying Let Me Know If You Need Anything
If you have any questions about A-Story-That-Will-Convince-You-To-Stop Saying Let Me Know If You Need Anything, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article A-Story-That-Will-Convince-You-To-Stop Saying Let Me Know If You Need Anything was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article A-Story-That-Will-Convince-You-To-Stop Saying Let Me Know If You Need Anything helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles A-Story-That-Will-Convince-You-To-Stop Saying Let Me Know If You Need Anything
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords A-Story-That-Will-Convince-You-To-Stop Saying Let Me Know If You Need Anything
A-Story-That-Will-Convince-You-To-Stop Saying Let Me Know If You Need Anything
way A-Story-That-Will-Convince-You-To-Stop Saying Let Me Know If You Need Anything
tutorial A-Story-That-Will-Convince-You-To-Stop Saying Let Me Know If You Need Anything
A-Story-That-Will-Convince-You-To-Stop Saying Let Me Know If You Need Anything free
#Increase #Concentration #Power