You are searching about A True One-In-A-Million Story Helps Change The Food Industry, today we will share with you article about A True One-In-A-Million Story Helps Change The Food Industry was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic A True One-In-A-Million Story Helps Change The Food Industry is useful to you.
Develop A Winner’s Mindset – 10 Steps To Re-Engineer Your Mind for Success, Money and Satisfaction
Over the years I have studied masters who seem to have it all – success, good family life, excellent health, exciting lives, unbridled joy. I studied their methods, their techniques and modeled their behavior as suggested by Tony Robbins.
At times in my life, I have experienced tremendous success; And at the time, it seemed almost effortless. I’ve also experienced times when nothing seemed to be working, when everything was effort, and when I clearly felt that my dreams were just figments of my imagination.
During “down time,” I went back to the drawing board, reading and studying everything I could find about what might be the missing piece of the puzzle. Obviously, I had experienced success personally and professionally on many occasions, so now what was wrong? What was I doing? What did I need to change? The obvious question was, “If I’ve succeeded a few times, I must have a success mindset, right?”
The Big Secret: A success mindset is an “inside job” you have to work on in the moment, thinking. Having a successful mindset for life is a lifelong commitment. Consider your mind your “mental gym” and just like a physical gym you attend to work your muscles, it requires your attendance regularly for consistent and increased results. When I stopped working on my “inner thoughts”, success disappeared and was replaced by many struggles and losses.
So how do you develop and maintain a mindset for success? Allow me to share a few stories with you and then I’ve found some information and techniques that will help you create the mindset that will create the life you want.
But first, I have a gift for you. This gift was given to me many years ago by a friend, Mary Barkus. Marie was the widow of a Duke University paranormal researcher and an attractive woman I met at a local spa. We were having dinner and I guess my tone was negative about something. Marie interrupted me and told me this story.
Mary herself was at home and complaining to her husband Len about something she had seen on the news. Lane stopped her and said: “Marie, if someone came to the front door of our house and walked into the living room and dumped a bucket of dirt on the floor, would that be okay with you?”
“Of course not,” replied Marie.
“Well, then,” Lane replied, “why do you let someone trash your mind for hours? Marie, I’m going to give you a gift. I’m going to give you a porter to stand at the door of your mind. I want you to imagine your porter standing there. Do, and whenever a negative thought tries to enter, watch your porter raise his hand and block that thought from entering your mind.”
Marie smiled as she told me the story. She said that over the years, whenever a negative thought would try to enter her conversation with her husband, Lane, she would simply look at him and gently remind him: “Marie, stand the porter at your door.”
I consider that experience to be one of the greatest lessons of my life. Back then I had no idea how powerful our thoughts were, I didn’t even know I could actively monitor them, but now more than 25 years later, with the advent of quantum physics and the knowledge we have from science and spirituality, our thoughts are clearly And emotions are part of how we create our reality and the big key is: we are in control.
So what is the best way to create and maintain a “success mindset”? Here’s something
Strategies and behaviors that will help you.
1. First, start by listening to your thoughts and words. To create a success mindset, you need to know what upgrades to your mental library. One of the biggest obstacles to a success mindset has everything to do with consciousness, beliefs and even subconscious programming that you don’t know.
2. Be aware of beliefs that may be driving you. Here’s a trick. On a piece of paper, draw a line down the middle. On the left side, write an affirmation such as “I am very rich now.” On the right side of the line, without censoring what you write, write your response.
They may look something like this:
- I will never be rich, who am I kidding?
- I can’t be rich and spiritual. I choose the spiritual.
- Some people are destined to be rich; I am not one of them.
- Rich people are superficial – I don’t want to be like that.
- I don’t have what it takes to be rich.
- I am smart, educated, motivated, not intelligent enough.
3. After identifying your limiting beliefs, work one at a time to reprogram more desirable beliefs. Every time you find yourself thinking one of these limiting thoughts, challenge it and replace it.
Example: I’ll never be rich, who am I kidding?
Substitution: There’s no reason why I can’t be rich. People from all walks of life have become very rich. There is no universal rule that says I can’t be one of them. Of course, I can be rich. I just need to start researching the best way to do it.
“Poverty is not a lack of money and things – it is a mindset. Prosperity is not an abundance of money and things – it is also a mindset.” Randy Gage
4. How do you effectively reprogram? While studying those I considered successful, I noticed that many of them had reprogrammed themselves using psycho-cybernetics techniques. Dan Kennedy, one of the world’s most powerful marketers and coaches, was used to stuttering and was stuck by it. He took up psycho-cybernetics, and as he says “re-engineered my self-esteem.” Now he is a multi-millionaire who helps others become multi-millionaires. He also has a rich personal life, has a love of racehorses and travels the world to speak in front of hundreds of thousands of people.
Psycho-cybernetics helps you reprogram your thoughts for success – both from the conscious level of the mind and the deeper, subconscious level of the mind. As you will read below, when you program from a deeper level of mind, your results are faster and more effective.
5. Learn to meditate. It is estimated that programming from the deeper levels of the mind that you reach in deep meditation or hypnosis can be 100 times more powerful than programming from the conscious level. Learn to meditate and then learn to program your new beliefs and desires from that deeper, more calm level of mind.
6. Program your conscious and subconscious mind with visuals: 3X5 cards, vision boards, positive pictures. Jack Canfield of The Soul for Chicken Soup fame is now a multi-multi-millionaire (that’s right – two multi.) He still regularly uses visuals to program his mind. What is good enough for him is good enough for me!
A personal story. How 3X5 Cards took his business from $300,000 to $18 million. My friend Dennis is a realtor in Denver. I met him 30 years ago when he was a new realtor and I was a new loan officer. The median home price back then was $18,000 (isn’t mine now?) Anyway, the first day I met Dennis, I noticed a 3X5 card under the glass top on his desk that read: $300,000. I asked him what it was for, and he said, “How much real estate I want to sell in my first year.” (Of course, based on prices then, that would equate to about 17 houses a month, or 1½ houses.)
Now Dennis doesn’t believe in anything mystical, so what he did was put the card out there for his subconscious mind to see and then go to work to make that reality happen.
Last year, almost 30 years later, I went to Dennis’ office and he had $18 million on a 3X5 card under the glass top on his desk. And surpassed him! The ability to program your subconscious mind daily with visuals is powerful!
7. The big one. Get in the company of people who are higher up the food chain than you. Listen to how they think, tap into their energy, see how they react to situations. Now you may not understand the concept of “energy”, but we now know from science that it is a vibrational universe.
When you are in the vibrational field of successful people, you are in sympathetic resonance with them and your vibration will rise. This is why so many successful people have regular mastermind groups – so they help each other grow constantly.
In Yitzhak Bentov’s book, “Wild Pendulum Stocking,” He describes an experiment with a grandfather clock. Two clocks are placed in the same room, their pendulums are out of sync. Within a day or two their pendulums were swinging in perfect tune! Even more exciting, as each new grandfather clock is brought home, the pendulums synchronize not by day, but by the hour!
It is said that you become the sum of the five people you spend the most time with. Look around. Is it enough? If not, upgrade your familiar.
And that includes your work environment. If you are in a toxic work environment, find a new job! Get out of there! The longer you stay in a negative environment, the lower your vibration. More importantly, the less able you are to believe that you can create something better, or even imagine it.
Toxic office environments don’t just steal your creativity, they steal your soul.
8. Here is another powerful technique to upgrade your consciousness and your mindset. Every time you find yourself thinking a negative thought, ask yourself: “Do I want to create this?” If not, change the thought immediately and replace it with one that will create what you desire!
This is a similar technique to “standing the porter at your door” and is very effective because you immediately choose a new thought.
9. What if you have trouble believing that you are not worthy of your desire? Here is my answer to that. It is your divine right to experience a divine life. Also, you were given special gifts and talents that no other human on this planet has and it is your responsibility to develop those gifts and share them! It’s not about value, it’s your duty to do the best you can with what you’ve been given.
So, the next time you have a question of worthiness, ask yourself this question: “Did the Creator of this vast universe decide that I was less worthy than any other divine human being? Did the messages from parents, bosses, or peers who criticized me reflect that? ? Who am I, the divine truth?”
In a recent meditation, I heard the phrase, “Don’t steal from God.” I realized that my inner self was telling me to work, release my gifts, turn off the TV, and honor the wonderful gifts I have been given by giving back. Know your spiritual origin, and live from it. Be all you can be, and you’ll one day be surprised at how much it really is!
10. Take care of your physical health, eat healthy foods that avoid high vibration foods, toxic foods, drinks, thoughts and behaviors. You are taking care of yourself and send the message to your inner self that you deserve the best health. Your subconscious mind will get the message and help you upgrade the outer part of your life.
Bonus tip: Get away from the TV and the news! Most programs are negative, reducing your creativity and ultimately, giving you time that you could have used to create a better life.
Let me ask you a question: How old are you? Let’s say you are 40 years old. That means you’ve lived 350,400 hours! Now, if you watch 2 hours of TV every day since age 8, let’s say 23,360 hours! This equates to 40 hours of full-time work over 11 years!
You could use that time to do the following:
- Get another degree
- Learn a new language
- Learn to play an instrument
- Learn to scuba dive or sail
- to learn to fly
- Write the book that is inside you
- Volunteer to help others less fortunate
- Climb the mountain that calls you
- Create a passive income stream so you can travel to those exotic islands
- Add more to your memory book!
Life is a journey of choices. You are selective. Choose to live the life that is your divine birthright!
Video about A True One-In-A-Million Story Helps Change The Food Industry
You can see more content about A True One-In-A-Million Story Helps Change The Food Industry on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about A True One-In-A-Million Story Helps Change The Food Industry
If you have any questions about A True One-In-A-Million Story Helps Change The Food Industry, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article A True One-In-A-Million Story Helps Change The Food Industry was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article A True One-In-A-Million Story Helps Change The Food Industry helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles A True One-In-A-Million Story Helps Change The Food Industry
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords A True One-In-A-Million Story Helps Change The Food Industry
A True One-In-A-Million Story Helps Change The Food Industry
way A True One-In-A-Million Story Helps Change The Food Industry
tutorial A True One-In-A-Million Story Helps Change The Food Industry
A True One-In-A-Million Story Helps Change The Food Industry free
#Develop #Winners #Mindset #Steps #ReEngineer #Mind #Success #Money #Satisfaction