You are searching about Why Am I Here A Story About Becoming The-Best-Version-Of-Yourself, today we will share with you article about Why Am I Here A Story About Becoming The-Best-Version-Of-Yourself was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Why Am I Here A Story About Becoming The-Best-Version-Of-Yourself is useful to you.
The Dark Night of the Soul – 7 Things to Keep in Mind When Going Through a Transformation
While transformation is what we’re all here for as we continue to express, expand, and live our lives with purpose and vigor, it’s not the most comfortable ride many of us thought it would be.
The fact is, sometimes it’s just rocky!
As Michael Beckwith of Agape International Spiritual Center says, “Sometimes transformation feels like destruction,” the forces of change are so powerful.
Have you ever felt that way? As you no longer know who you were, the identifiers that made your world safe are gone, you wake up one morning and say “What?” I didn’t sign up for this! But then can not go back? Any familiar words?
Are we in good company here?
Well, because, here’s the deal: This is how it goes down.
Something must be revealed in order for new things to take form. That is the nature of transformation. It’s deep. And it takes time. Nothing short of bursting the confines of our human limitations and discovering who we are beyond the edge and hanging in there until it becomes a new comfortable platform (until the next transformation).
But it all leads to, to quote Michelangelo: “As marble decays, so do statues grow”.
In other words, if we want to reach our spiritual stature, we must let go of what no longer serves us or what we have grown into. There is no other way.
Now, when we are at this stage, it looks dark. This is why the spiritual community refers to it as “the dark night of the soul”. It actually looks like the moon is eclipsing the sun, because we can’t feel the warmth or see the light. We are navigating a path we have not chartered before, basically, “in the dark”.
We are uncomfortably off our game and unwilling to stay there.
But if we look at nature and see how a caterpillar transforms into a chrysalis before being released as a butterfly, or how an embryo grows to maturity in a womb for nine months, we understand that this is natural evolution. The power of change
Or, think about this: the oak tree—tall, beautiful, expressive—existed on acorns before It becomes an oak tree. Thus are the seeds of our potential. Transformation unlocks that seed for us.
So, in terms of conversion. If you’re in the middle of a “dark night” of your own, or you find yourself asking the question, “What sleep?”, here are some things to consider:
1) This too will pass. What goes up must come down. Looking at all that nature teaches us in the four seasons, spring is all around again. Always.
2) Let go of the need to understand. When you’re in transition, you may not know exactly what you’re doing. So don’t expect yourself to know what it means. Just take the next logical step and move forward as much as possible. Check in with yourself more often and trust where you are being led. Sometimes in times of transition, taking on some creative activity is helpful because it gives you an outlet to embody, shape, form and satisfy the rational mind that wants to control the “impenetrable”.
3) Get extra rest. As with the caterpillar in its cocoon, hibernation mode is common during migration. It’s perfectly logical not to want to engage with people too much or even have the energy to be social like normal. Just know it’s not forever, it’s just for now. And now transient.
4) Be non-judgmental and try not to set huge goals for yourself. When you’re going through a transition, it’s an opportunity to go in and reevaluate. Sometimes huge breakthroughs happen during transformation, but surprisingly they come as a result of “surrender” and not as a result of taking massive “action”. This is the release time.
5) Look for answered prayer. Sometimes conversion comes as answered prayers. When you pray for strength, you receive opportunities that will make you stronger. When you pray for love, you have the opportunity to love more deeply (even if it means yourself). When you are unhappy in a relationship, you are naturally, in your life, asking for something better. If you’re making a living out of sync with your passion, you’re asking for more. You may not pray consciously. In living simply, you are manifesting your desires for something greater. So, when you hit bottom in an area, ask yourself, how is this prayer answered? Am I being asked to let go or re-evaluate or re-realize? Where am I being asked to grow up? And surrender to these answers and know that the works of change are present. Remember: caterpillars. Chrysalis. transformed butterfly
5) Work with a coach or therapist to help you navigate the transition. There are exercises you can do that will help with clarity and direction. If you work with someone, interview them. Make sure they’ve done their own work so they’re helping from a place of knowledge.
6) Increase your spiritual awareness and practice. Step it up a notch. Maybe now is the time to keep up a steady meditation practice or take more time to commune with nature. Do yoga. take a breath Your connection to yourself is your connection to God and staying close to it will help you tap into the bigger picture.
7) Remember Even though your hand is covering your eyes blocking you from the sun, temporarily shielding you from its light, it does not mean that the sun does not exist.
In other words, cats think that if they can’t see you, you can’t see them. Do not think for a minute that you do not feel connected to the Universe (God, Source, Divine Being) at this time, that the Universe is not connected to you.
The source power is who you are. Source energy is what you are made of. Source energy is your natural inheritance.
You’re just going through the transition so you can demand more IT. And more of it you will demand. in time.
Remember, the pot of gold is always at the end of the rainbow. And despite a dark night, the sun always comes to shine again.
Video about Why Am I Here A Story About Becoming The-Best-Version-Of-Yourself
You can see more content about Why Am I Here A Story About Becoming The-Best-Version-Of-Yourself on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Why Am I Here A Story About Becoming The-Best-Version-Of-Yourself
If you have any questions about Why Am I Here A Story About Becoming The-Best-Version-Of-Yourself, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Why Am I Here A Story About Becoming The-Best-Version-Of-Yourself was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Why Am I Here A Story About Becoming The-Best-Version-Of-Yourself helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Why Am I Here A Story About Becoming The-Best-Version-Of-Yourself
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Why Am I Here A Story About Becoming The-Best-Version-Of-Yourself
Why Am I Here A Story About Becoming The-Best-Version-Of-Yourself
way Why Am I Here A Story About Becoming The-Best-Version-Of-Yourself
tutorial Why Am I Here A Story About Becoming The-Best-Version-Of-Yourself
Why Am I Here A Story About Becoming The-Best-Version-Of-Yourself free
#Dark #Night #Soul #Mind #Transformation